Saturday 2 May 2015

Back garden update

I caught the naughty sparrows red handed (or should that be green beaked!) I've suspected for a few days that they were eating my lettuces and now I have the proof. Last year they ate all my radishes and earlier in the spring they picked all the petals off the primroses on the front door step.

I'll forgive them though because they make us laugh!

Caught green beaked

Always good to get your 5 a day!

"What ya gonna do about it?"
The woodpigeons have to be the silliest birds in the garden. I just don't think, however hard he tries, he'll fit in that tiny hole!


The bees have been loving the apple blossom, getting absolutely covered in pollen. Hopefully we can look forward to a great crop of apples later in the year!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment