Ho ho ho, welcome to my Christmas art show!
I hope you enjoy looking at all my art and have a wonderful Christmas!
Love Bug Mad Girl (age 10) x
|2. Christmas Robin|
|3. Twirly Bird|
3. I drew this bird at art club. I used a mix of water colour paint and colouring pencils for a nice washy background, then drew around the bird and tree in black pen to make them stand out.
|6. The Dark Owl|
|7. The Webber|
|8. Big Bluey|
|10. Colour Fish|
10. This is a multicoloured fish I painted at art club. After I'd painted it I went over some of it in black to really make it stand out.
|11. The Majestic Bird|
11. This is a red kite I drew at art club. I copied a picture of a red kite then coloured it in with coloured pencil, blending the colours on the wing.
|12. Little Angel|
12. This is an angel that I drew at home and shaded with coloured pencils. It's a self portrait of what my mum thinks of me.
|13. Bug Mad Girl Self Portrait|
13. ... and this is a real self-portrait of me, a Bug Mad Girl!
Thank you for looking at all my art!