Welcome to my Christmas art show!
I really enjoying painting and drawing the wonderful wildlife that I see all around me, as well as using my imagination to draw what might be out there ...
I hope you enjoy looking at some of my art and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Love Bug Mad Girl (age 11) x
|1. Watch out below|
|2. Trout face|
2. I painted this trout at my art club, using acrylics. I love the vibrant colours and how they blend together.
|3. The beetle|
4. I sketched this leopard at home one day in my sketchbook.
|5. Where am I?|
5. This highland cow has such a thick, long fringe that means it can't see anything. I used watercolours to paint it.
|6. Dragon 1|
6. I sketched this dragon at art club, then coloured it in with coloured pencils. Dragons are one of my favourite things to draw as you can really use your imagination with them.
|7. Dragon 2|
7. This is another dragon that I sketched at home and shaded using just pencil.
|8. Rosie 1|
8. As well as wildlife, I like to sketch my dog Rosie. She doesn't ever sit still for long, so it can be quite a challenge.
|9. Rosie 2|
|12. Haunted house|
|13. In the shadows|
|14. Dragon's eye|
14. I sketched this dragon's eye at home one day.
|15. Paper cut-outs|
15. We often look at the work of a particular artist at art club, then have a go at creating something in their style. This was inspired by Matisse's paper cut-outs.
|16. Self portrait|
16. This self portrait was inspired by Pablo Picasso.
Thank you for looking at my art show, I hope you enjoyed it!